COBOS is an exclusive representative for Costa Rica and a direct importer of one of the largest asphalt shingle manufacturers in the US and Canada. In addition, Cobos is a distributor of structural wooden boards of OSB radiant barrier, which greatly reduces the roof's temperature. These are used as the base of our shingles.
Why Choose Us?
We are the only company in Central America member of the NRCA National Roofing Contractors Association.
- More than 15 years of experience in residential and large-scale projects
- Millions of square meters installed throughout the country
- Exclusive representative for Costa Rica and direct importer of IKO Industries
- We keep a permanent inventory to keep up with our customers’ needs
Visit us at our Exhibition Room where you can get to know our products for your upcoming project. We offer:
- New roofing
- Roof waterproofing
Visite nuestra sala de exhibiciones
IKO is a pioneer and leader in the global roofing and related products industry, founded in 1951.
- IKO first produced construction paper and then expanded to include roofs with coated rolls. Their first asphalt shingle was made in 1954.
- Today, more than 60 years after its founding, IKO has grown to become one of the largest exporters of asphalt shingles in the world.
- IKO is now a global company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 25 manufacturing plants in Canada, the United States, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Slovakia. The company exports roofing products to 96 countries around the world
error: Content is protected !!